Current measures due to the corona pandemic
Dear Concordler, suppliers and guests,
The following actions are being taken to protect our employees and maintain the smoothest possible operation:
- Entering the company premises (showroom, service) is only possible with a mouth and nose mask.
- A minimum distance of 1.5m to other persons must be maintained.
- Dispensers with hand disinfection are available at the entrances.
- The showroom is open again on schedule, also on Saturdays. .
- This also applies to so-called bridge days (e.g. 02. or 22. May or 12. June 2020).
Procedure for delivery of goods:
- Entering the company premises is only possible upon request!
- Prepare the goods for unloading on the factory premises. The delivery note must be placed on the loading area.
- Afterwards, the driver must take a seat again in his vehicle cabin with the windows closed.
- After unloading, the signed papers are placed back on the loading area by the goods receiving staff.
- The driver may now lock his truck when requested to do so and must leave the factory premises immediately.
- During this procedure, a minimum distance of 5 metres must always be maintained between the persons involved.
Thank you for your understanding.